Monday, May 11, 2009

Alyssa is getting so big!!

Alyssa looks so old now and is a lot of fun to play with and she loves to play with her cousins. Ryan and I are still planning on waiting another 2 years before we have another little one, for those who keep asking! Ryan has around 2 years left of school and hopefully that is the last of his schooling, I miss him all the time when he is gone. I am not working I am staying home with Alyssa still and I am having a lot of fun! I enjoy spending time with Ali and watching her grow each and everyday, the sad part is that she is growing way to fast! We are living in my parents basement apartment and are very thankful for all that they do for us! Ryan and I are also doing a weight loss contest with his family and I am finally starting to lose some weight. Ryan is handsome as ever and I love him so very much and I love how much he does for us!

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

I feel you on the growing up too fast thing! I can't hardly believe now she was ever so tiny! Good luck with the weightloss!