Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Quick Catch up


Sorry to all of you that check my site so often!!

Ryan is now working at career step and liking it so far. I was able to quit one of my jobs so I can stay home with Alyssa more and I am liking it, though I am still trying to catch up with everything that needs to be done. I am going to post a bunch of pictures that I have that I should have posted awhile ago. I can't post them all on here the rest will be on flickr and if you don't have my account for that e-mail me and I will give that to you.
Alyssa is getting so big she is walking around everywhere and jabbering, thinking that she is having a conversation with us and it is so sweet, cute and adorable. She says some words that are in the English dictionary :) she is a smart little girl. She also likes to try everything out there to try, she is opening, closing, chewing, sticking everything in her mouth, and telling mommy no when mommy tells her no.
Ryan & I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary at the End of August, we were able to go to California and to Disneyland and that was a lot of fun. I have to admit after the first day at Disneyland I was wore out, but I did have a lot of fun the second day as well. It was good to get away but I was really excited to come home to see my baby. Well I am going to stop writing and start posting so pictures. Thank you all for reading. Love ya.

No comments: