Friday, July 11, 2008

Life

So not much has gone on other than I am now working two jobs one is for a Police Department as well as a Beauty School I am not going to the beauty school I work there and I am not sure if I like the Beauty School thing just yet but I just started so we will see how it goes. As for the Police Department I love it, I am having so much fun working there I have a lot of work to do, but it is stuff I like to do.
Alyssa is now standing up on her own and she is so adorable. She doesn't walk everywhere just yet but she is walking for the most part. She has these looks that are so funny she will meet new people and scowl like they are crazy, it is so much funny. Well I am heading to Bed See ya good night.
I posted some pictures that my sister In-Law took and did an amazing job!!!

No comments: