Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ali Bean

HEY BLOGGERS!!!
Sorry it has been awhile since I have last blogged anything I have been really busy trying to get things ready for my sister in-laws wedding last weekend!
Alyssa is sick and has been for three weeks and tonight she has developed a fever so off to the doctors tomorrow! You know I have to admit being a stay at home mom I thought I would have a huge amount of time on my hands, for me that is not the case. I have been on the move almost every week since I quit my job! I do love that I can take my little girl with me seeing how she attracts a lot of attention with her cute smile! She is starting to push the high chair around the house soon she will walking and I am not going to know what to do. Well I hope to be putting things on here more often! Thank you all for checking in with the Merrell Trio!

1 comment:

Garner Family said...

Hey! I was blog surfing and I came across yours. I am one of Ryan's friends from high school. I met you right before you guys got married at art city days. I was big and pregnant at the time. Tell Ryan Hi for me!
Laurie