Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I am Thankful for!

I am thankful for my Handsome Husband and all that he does for me. He goes to work full time and school full time and he deals with me full time, so I am dearly thankful for him for that. I know that its not easy at times but I am thankful for Ryan for never giving up and for being so great. I am so thankful for my beautiful little girl that brings so much joy and happiness into my life. I am truly spoiled to have her, she is such a good girl and always has more of a smile than a frown. She is so easy to babysit (so I hear) and she is so easy to make happy for the most part, she is a little child so she does have her moments. I am also thankful to have a job that gives me a little extra money to help get by and its a lot of fun. And to you all Friends and Family I am thankful for you for being so great and always being there when we have needed you and also when we just needed a break. Thanks again to all of you!!!

No comments: